PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP LEVEL: The annual dues are $225 (1-year), or $375 (2-years). Dues are billed in installments. This membership includes all of the Basic and Intermediate Membership benefits as listed below, plus:
- Reduced rates for workshops.
- Bio and photo listing in member directory on Association website with links to the member’s business website and social media.
- Eligibility for Featured Member Spotlight in Association publications.
- Option to host NCDA and community events in your business space.
- Sponsorship and marketing opportunities.
- Business exposure at community events.
- Guest blogging opportunities.
- Add-on membership option for multi-person businesses for $50 per additional person.
INTERMEDIATE MEMBERSHIP LEVEL: The annual dues are $140 (1-year), or $235 (2-years). Dues are billed in installments. This membership option includes all of the Basic Membership benefits as listed below, plus:
- Listing in NCDA website member directory, with live links to your business site.
- Invitation to participate in the Accessible Birth Program.
- Mentoring for newer birth professionals.
- Event marketing in Association publications.
- In-person continuing educational events.
- Small business skill development.
- Networking with other birth professionals.
BASIC MEMBERSHIP LEVEL: The annual dues are $85 (1-year), or $145 (2-years). This membership option includes the following*:
(*Please note that membership at this level does not include a listing on the NCDA website.)
- Access to the private NCDA Facebook group.
- NCDA membership badge for placement for individual promotional use.
- Invitation to all quarterly meetings.
- NCDA member pin.
- Participation in in-services or educational events may be available for a drop-in fee.